Why Count Me In
What does Count Me In support?
- Assistant teachers in every classroom, in every grade. The assistant teachers help reduce our adult/student ratio. Assistant teachers help our kids get settled into the classroom each day, support them in their school work, and provide continuity and familiarity in the event of a teacher absence. PS 9 provides assistant teachers in all classrooms, for the full school day.
- Enrichment classes as part of the school day curriculum. Subjects including Spanish, Chess, and Music are part of the core curriculum at PS 9. CMI supports instructors for these subjects.
Our kids need our support
PS 9 is able to offer all of these excellent programs because of the generous support of PS 9 families. Without our support, our kids would lack exposure to the excellent classes and resources that enrich their education and make our school so unique.
Please support Count Me In and make an investment in your child’s education. Our kids are counting on you!
- To donate online, please visit the Count Me In Donation page.
- To contribute by check, please leave a check in the CMI box in the main office OR mail it to: Parents of PS9, Inc, PO Box 977, Planetarium Station, New York, NY 10024. Please make checks payable to Parents of PS 9 Inc.
- All contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
For questions or more information, please contact the CMI Co-Chairs Dimitra Koutsantoni and Deborah Berkman at email@example.com