Yearbook Ads 2017-2018
Believe it or not, your children are less than 4 months away from moving up to their next grade level, or even graduating! What better way to remember them and memorialize their time at PS9 than an ad in their 2017-2018 Yearbook?
• Congratulate your Fifth Graders
• Celebrate your children and their friends
• Thank your children’s teachers
For early bird pricing, ads or ad materials must be submitted by March 26th:
- Full page Ad, 8.5” x 11”: $100
- 1/2 page Ad, 8.5” x 5.5”: $70
- 1/4 page Ad, 4.25”x 5.5”: $40
Late submission: If you cannot submit by March 26th, ads or ad materials may be submitted between March 26th and April 20th, however, the pricing will be higher, as follows:
- Full page Ad, 8.5” x 11”: $120
- 1/2 page Ad, 8.5” x 5.5”: $85
- 1/4 page Ad, 4.25”x 5.5”: $55
Ads cannot be accepted after April 20th.
Do it yourself:
We recommend that you choose a single, high-quality photo and write a simple, meaningful message of about 25 words or less. The ad you submit must meet this specification:
- 300 dpi – in order to have a clear, crisp print in the book, the resolution of the completed ad must be 300 dpi
- Full page ad: 8.5″ x 11″
- Half page ad: 8.5″ x 5.5″
- Quarter page ad: 4.25″ x 5.5″
- Critical content cannot be in the 1/2″ margin surrounding the ad, as it may be cut off in the printing and binding process
Submit a photo plus message:
If you do not have appropriate software to assemble your child’s ad, you may submit a single high-quality photo and a message, and we will put together an ad for you. The ad will be constructed according to one of our standard templates.
If you require a very specific layout or concept for your child’s ad, you may wish to hire a designer or online service to create your child’s ad. No problem: just submit the finished product by the due date. Please remember to specify to the designer that all critical content must be ½ inch away from the 4 outer edges of the page, so that it cannot get cut off in the printing and binding process.
Submission: To purchase the ad, please email the finished ad or materials (photo plus message) to email@example.com. Include your child’s name and class and size of the ad you are purchasing.
Payment: An online payment form will be available soon.
QUESTIONS? Contact Noreen at firstname.lastname@example.org.